|News and Views From Around the World||About Us Africa Americas Asia-Pacific Europe Middle East Front Page|
Terms & Conditions
Worldpress.org's Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. Continued access to the Worldpress.org Web site by you will constitute acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with changes made to the Terms and Conditions, or do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site
1. Use of this Web site and service is conditioned on the acceptance, without any qualifications, of all listed terms and conditions. By visiting this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them.
2. All material displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
3. Except as provided by separate agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way exploit the materials carried on Worldpress.org, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained therein.
4. You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the materials on this site other than the limited rights in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the materials accessed from this site must be accessed in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. Worldpress.org reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
5. Worldpress.org reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
6. Although all information and materials carried on this Web site is believed to be reliable, Worldpress.org makes no representation, neither express nor implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the materials or any information on this site. By using this site or by relying on any of the materials or information carried on this site you assume all the risk and responsibility arising out of use or reliance on such materials. Worldpress.org expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or against infringement. Worldpress.org shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use this site or any materials carried on this site.
7. Worldpress.org accepts and publishes submissions from freelance writers in good faith. It cannot, nor does it purport to, perform a forensic assessment of such published material over and above due editorial oversight.
8. Worldpress.org may contain links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Worldpress.org does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
9. All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses or other correspondence sent to Worldpress.org becomes the property of Worldpress.org. Worldpress.org reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any e-mail message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as Worldpress.org in its sole discretion sees fit.
10. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this Web site.