In the Spotlight
Latin America's Expanding Wealth Gap
By 2022, the top 1 percent in Latin America will have more wealth than the remaining 99 percent, and social policies are needed to reverse this trend. By Ailana Navarez.
Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
Russia's economy is heavily dependent on its energy industry, and President Vladimir Putin is playing a long, complex game to combat low oil prices. By Dalan McEndree.
Germany's Energy Model for India
Germany has been acting as an international leader in reducing its carbon footprint, and India can learn a lot from Germany's example in trying to meet its own targets. By Jivanta Schöttli.
Gas Discoveries in the East Mediterranean
Viewpoints: Iraq and Syria's Ongoing Conflagration
Saudi Arabia Continues to Turn Screws on U.S. Shale
Europe's Growing Right Resurgence
Oil Prices Change the Face of Geopolitics
Norway's Oil Decline Accelerates
China's Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Business Underpins India-U.S. Defense Deal
Australia: Fanning the Flames of Warming and Warfare
U.S. Aid for Central America Echoes Past Mistakes
Mercosur and Pacific Alliance: Latin America Divided
Bolivia Wrestles Chile for Ocean Access
Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
Udunopa B. Abalu
Ebola: A Global Wake-Up Call